- Journeyman electrical experience
- Considerable knowledge of the National Electric Codes.
- Class “B” Wisconsin Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), or must be able to obtain Class “B” CDL with Air Brakes restriction lifted within the first 6 months of employment.
- Must possess a complete complement of personal tools required to perform this position.
- Must be industrious, dependable and must be able to perform all work described above within prescribed standards of time and quality.
- Ability to perform all required duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Must be punctual and alert.
- Ability to use portable radios and follow proper radio procedures.
- Good judgement and common sense with ability to adapt to various situations.
- Ability to maintain records in a neat, accurate and legible manner.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as determined by MTS.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Must be able to wear OSHA approved safety glasses and hearing protection.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, reach, bend, twist and walk for an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to grasp with both hands, twist both wrists and use both arms to push, pull, hold and carry.
- Must be able to perform work from an extended scissor lift, ladder and bucket truck.
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds from a standing position from the ground to waist height.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds from a standing position from shoulder height to above the head.
- Must be able to see, with corrective lenses if necessary, to observe work and aid in hand/eye coordination.
NOTE: Written, Practical and Physical tests shall be administered prior to job award.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. This is a Safety-Sensitive position and is therefore subject to a pre-employment drug test and physical. Milwaukee Transport Services Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.