- Must pass required written and practical tests for the position.
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin Commercial Driver's License (CDL), with passenger endorsement and be free of any airbrake restrictions.
- Must possess a complete complement of personal tools required to perform this position.
- Ability to use all required tools and equipment needed to perform all job-related tasks.
- Ability to perform all required duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Must be punctual and alert.
- Good judgement and common sense with ability to adapt to various situations.
- Ability to maintain records in a neat, accurate and legible manner.
- Must be neatly dressed in Company uniform.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as determined by MTS.
- Must be able to wear OSHA approved safety glasses and hearing protection for an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, reach to 82 inches in height, bend, twist and walk for an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to grasp with both hands, twist both wrists and use both arms to push, pull, hold and carry items for an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 75 lbs. from a standing position from the ground to shoulder height at a minimum of four times per hour for an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 54 lbs. from a standing position from shoulder height to above the head or a minimum height of 58 inches at a minimum of four times per hour for an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to see, with corrective lenses if necessary, to observe work and aid in hand/eye coordination.
- Must be able to speak and hear (English language required) over either radio or closed communication systems.
*** NOTE: A Pre-Placement Functional Test shall be administered prior to job award. ***
The above are general requirements that must be met for consideration. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of job qualifications or job duties. MCTS is an equal employment opportunity employer.