- Must pass all required written and practical tests for the position.
- Must possess a valid Class “B” Wisconsin Commercial Driver’s License with a “P” endorsement.
- Must possess a complete complement of personal tools required to perform this position.
- Must be able to use an Oxygen/Acetylene torch for cutting and heating.
- Must be industrious and dependable and be able to perform all of the above described work within prescribed standards of time and quality.
- Ability to perform all required duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Must be punctual and alert.
- Ability to use portable radios and follow proper radio procedures.
- Good judgement and common sense with ability to adapt to various situations.
- Ability to maintain records in a neat, accurate and legible manner.
- Must be neatly dressed in Company uniform
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as determined by MTS.
- Must be able to wear OSHA approved safety glasses and hearing protection for an eight hour shift.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds from the floor to chest height, pull and push loads up to 75 pounds for distances up to 75 feet while performing job duties.
- Must be able to pull and push loads, weighing 44 pounds and 54 pounds repetitively at a minimum height of 58 inches while performing job duties.
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 54 pounds from a standing position from shoulder height to above the head or a minimum height of 58 inches at a minimum of four times per hour for an eight hour shift.
- Must be able to use hands, arms and wrists in lifting, pulling and pushing loads, use hand and power tools, must be able to lift and carry loads, walk, turn, bend, stoop and reach overhead while performing duties.
- Must be able to see and hear to aid in job performance and color recognition is required.
*** NOTE: A Written Exam, Practical Test and Pre-Placement Functional Test shall be administered prior to job award. ***
The above are general requirements that must be met for consideration. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of job qualifications or job duties.