- Must pass all required written and practical tests for the position.
- Must possess a valid Class “B” Wisconsin Commercial Driver’s License with a “P” endorsement.
- Must possess a complete complement of personal tools required to perform this position.
- Ability to perform all required duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Must be punctual and alert.
- Good judgement and common sense with ability to adapt to various situations.
- Ability to maintain records in a neat, accurate and legible manner.
- Must be neatly dressed in Company uniform.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as determined by MTS.
- Must be able to wear OSHA approved safety glasses and hearing protection for an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, reach to 82 inches in height, bend, twist and walk for an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to grasp with both hands, twist both wrists and use both arms to push, pull, hold and carry items for an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 75 lbs. from a standing position from the ground to shoulder height at a minimum of four times per hour for an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 54 lbs. from a standing position from shoulder height to above the head or a minimum height of 58 inches at a minimum of four times per hour for an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to see, with corrective lenses if necessary, to observe work and aid in hand/eye coordination.
- Must be able to speak and hear (English language required) over either radio or closed communication systems.
*** NOTE: A Written Exam, Practical Test and Pre-Placement Functional Test shall be administered prior to job award. ***
The above are general requirements that must be met for consideration. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of job qualifications or job duties.