MCTS believes that our most valuable resources are our employees. That’s why we are committed to offering extensive benefits to reward their hard work. Our generous benefits package includes:
• Defined Benefit Pension Plan
• 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Long term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Eye Wear Reimbursement
• Health Club Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Time Off, Including Paid Holidays, Vacation time, Personal Days and Sick Days
• Free transportation!
Our mechanics also enjoy additional perks, such as:
• Night shift differentials
• Holiday premium pay
• Meal allowance (with continuous overtime)
• Annual tool Allowance
The Diesel Mechanic ("A" Bus Mechanic) must be able to diagnose and repair all transit vehicles and service vehicles on the road and in the garage. The Diesel Mechanic position requires extensive experience in all mechanical areas to make proper repairs within the respective time standards.
*** NOTE: A Pre-Placement Functional Test shall be administered prior to job award. ***
The above are general requirements that must be met for consideration. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of job qualifications or job duties. MCTS is an equal employment opportunity employer.